Friday, July 11, 2008

Things that u never know about me..

Well. really want to know things that u never know about me? Fuhh, sorry i wouldnt tell u any single word. Hahaha.... anyway let me tell u 5 things that u should know about me.

I hate clown

Yes, i hate them. They make me sick instead of smile etc. They are weird human being.

I hate driving.
Huhu...Ops, sorry bang zaidi...sebab tu saya suka tumpang keta hang waktu rehat (bukan nak jimat minyak tau, Hang bleh naik keta saya tapi saya takkan nak bawa keta tu kecuali terpaksa).

I love spaghetti.
Wow, yummy yummy.

I love gossips.
Hellooo.....:)))))

I hate "shorty"
Shorty? who? where? Why?...You shut up...."shorty" "shorty" "shorty". U r clown to me.(Let me put question mark on ur face).

Thats it. Those are 5 things u should know about me.